Monday, July 13, 2009

The Lead

This week, my piece on homework is the lead blog entry on eICommunity. Please feel free to hop over and check it out. I discuss the necessity of assigning homework and how this should be part of a student's grade for the course.

And for all of you who wish to check out the site but are a little put off by the registration process, I have simplified things for you. Simply click on the link above and when the box comes up, use teachersview@eicommunity.com as your login name, and "paulmartin" without the quotation marks as the password. Look for my work and many other fine writers on K-12 Blogs.

Yes, it is really that simple.

Next week, my post at the Community will be about how every teacher across the curriculum must be a writing teacher. Either comment directly to the post or send me an email with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know who is commenting. Therefore, please use the selections below to identify yourself. Anonymous is so impersonal. If you do not have a blog or Google account, use the Name/URL selection. Thanks.